Draggin Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each of the primary contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching, the revolutionary lining is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
CE Approved armour is also available and can easily be fitted to the knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and back of each Draggin Jeans product to enhance rider safety in impact situations.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
- Keep Kevlar® on the inside.
- Tumble dry warm.
- Line dry in shade.
- Iron hot.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
- Dry cleanable, but not recommended.