The Omni-Cruise is a simple and effective way to override the return spring of a motorcycle's throttle. With it's low investment price point, combined with features and benefits which put it way ahead of any other similar device, you will be amazed by its functionality, ease of use and fitment.
Temporarily locking or overriding the throttle return spring on a motorcycle can greatly benefit a rider who is heading off on a trip out to the desert but has long bitumen transport sections en route.
Maybe its that once a year trip to Phillip Island for the Motogp, or just riding with a bunch of friends to a favourite rally. Whatever your ride, whatever your destination Omni-Cruise will be the first thing you pack. In fact it's so small and can be installed in seconds without tools that you will probably always keep it in your tank bag ready for any occasion.
PLEASE NOTE, DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WORKING WEEKS.
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminium. Not plastic
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Universal Fitment
- Fits 22-28mm handle bars
- Operated by index finger or thumb
- Thumb screw allows easy on the move tension adjustment of device, even whilst wearing thick winter gloves
- Only 6mm wide
- Installs in seconds without tools
- It cannot be overtightened. Throttle can be manually closed in emergencies
- Weather proof. Will not rust
- Can be removed and installed on another bike within 30 secs without tools
- One Omni-Cruise will serve all your bikes
- Works with or without factory or aftermarket handguards
- Works with or without heated grips
- Less grip space than any other similar device
- Will not mark anodised finish of brake levers
- 1 year warranty